Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position and high volume payroll experience is a must.
Duties will include:
- Full responsibility for high volume bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for multiple sites
- Assure computation of pay is according to company policy and in accordance with government regulations and tax legislation
- Management of Revenue Online Service reporting & relevant payroll deduction payments, reporting, and submissions
- Keep up to date with legislative changes including employment, taxation, and social welfare which impact on payroll and advise other team members and management of same
- Review payroll audit reports, team members input, and payroll register to ensure accuracy and reconciliation of payroll control accounts
- Manage BIK calculation and application of third-party deductions i.e., pension, health-care, social welfare, etc.
- Complete reports for pension brokers and CSO.
- Assist in special projects as assigned by Management
- Management of Year-end payroll reporting & reconciliation
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a payroll role, experience in a multi-site role is highly desirable
- Payroll qualification such as IPASS or CIPP is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Strong systems and Excel skills
- Salary of €35-38K DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Based in City Centre
- Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week
Should you be interested in this Payroll Specialist position, please upload your CV to the link provided and Ciara will look after your application. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website