Pharmacy Buyer – Ethical/RX, Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Buying, you will manage our client’s Ethical/RX categories which are constantly evolving as a result of changing customer needs and market dynamics. Our client requires a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationship.
Candidates must come from an Ethical/RX buying background and experience working in a fast-paced, process driven retailer is a must for this job.
It is essential you are a strong negotiator and communicator with Ethical/RX buying experience within a fast-moving customer focused pharmacy environment.
Responsibilities of this Pharmacy Buyer job:
- Develop and deliver a strategic plan for the company for the categories managed through analysis of market trends, customer insight and performance trends
- Manage supplier relationships in order to secure the best outcomes for the business ensuring that all relationships are conducted professionally
- Consistently review business performance to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Build and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders and support functions across the business
Requirements for this Pharmacy Buyer job:
- Commercial acumen, results focused
- Team leadership skills
- 3+ years ethical Buying experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Influencing skills, building relationships and networks
Salary package: €65k DOE & generous benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!