Sales Assistant – Pharmacy OTC
My client Lloyds Pharmacy are looking for an experienced Full-Time OTC Sales Assistant for Carpenterstown, West Dublin.
This is an exciting job opportunity for enthusiastic Sales Assistants to join one of Ireland’s biggest pharmacy retail chains.
You will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and be an enthusiastic, customer driven Sales Assistant.
Responsibilities of this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this OTC Sales Assistant job include:
- OTC and pharmacy experience advantageous
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€12.50 per hour DOE
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.