Pharmacy Store Manager
Pharmacy Retail Store Manager
Our client, a thriving multinational retail pharmacy chain are seeking an experienced Pharmacy Store Manager to join their store in Co. Wicklow.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the role of the Store Manager is to achieve all retail and pharmacy targets through the proactive management of the sales team.
As Store Manager, you will work closely with the pharmacist, technicians, and a team of experienced OTC sales assistants in delivering KPIs. You will be energetic, customer-focused, commercial, and operational with an excellent understanding of pharmacy retailing.
Responsibilities for the job of Pharmacy Store Manager:
- Ensuring that the highest of standards and customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Working closely with your team in delivering the best advice and support to all your customers
- Analysing sales reports, communicating category participation, and implementing a plan of action where required
- Effectively managing and achieving KPI’s in accordance to company plan
- Ensuring company procedures and all legal compliances are implemented and adhered to
Requirements for this job of Pharmacy Store Manager include the following:
- Previous retail store management experience
- Experience in managing, motivating, and training a team of 8+
- Commercial and operational with a proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Interest and passion in delivering a 5 * quality service to your customers
- €32-40.5K depending on management experience
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Pharmacy Store Manager job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application.