Retail Store Manager – Pharmacy Kerry
Our client, a UK multinational retail pharmacy chain are seeking an experienced Retail Store manager to join their busy store in Tralee, Kerry.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the role of Retail Pharmacy Store Manager is to achieve all Retail and pharmacy targets through the proactive management of the sales team.
You must be an ambitious, commercial and sales driven Retail Store Manager with a strong background in delivering excellent customer service and store standards.
This is a 32 hour 6 months maternity contract.
Responsibilities for this Retail Store Manager job include:
- Ensure that the highest of standards and customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Mentor, Motivate and Manage a team of 10+
- Inspire team to be their best, providing strong leadership, generating excitement and passion
- Continuously source new talent with the right skills & behaviours to drive your store forward and provide succession plan
- Review the back of house operational standards & ensure compliance and best practice
- Work closely with Operations Manager and Head Office support team
- Analyse sales reports, communicating category participation and implementing plan of action where required
- Effectively manage and achieve KPI’s in accordance to company plan
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented and adhered to
- To attend area meetings and disseminate appropriate information to the team
- To ensure that the dispensary is operated in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
Requirements of this Retail Store Manager job include:
- 2-3 years Retail Store management experience within a fast-paced retail environment
- Retail Pharmacy Management is required for this job although Fashion/ Cosmetics also considered
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Salary: €33-40k DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application