Search for your next opportunity
Pharmacy Technician – Ballyfermot
Excel Recruitment are looking to recruit a pharmacy technician in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10. Our client who are growing in the industry are on the lookout for an ambitious person who will fit in well with an aspiring team.
40 hours per week
To support the Managing pharmacist in the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To accurately receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts and inform the Pharmacists of any changes in drug therapy and interactions between prescribed medications.
- To serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required.
- To fulfil the request for specific over the counter medicines appropriately using WWHAM questioning and recommend a suitable medicine referring to the Pharmacist where appropriate.
- To ensure the smooth running of the dispensary, including, maintaining computer records and ensure that the paperwork pertaining to the various schemes is kept up to date and in line with Company procedures.
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job, please apply below to Barbara with your CV or call 0877379636 to discuss the hob further. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.