Search for your next opportunity
Pharmacy Technician – Dundalk
Excel Recruitment are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join a busy store in Dundalk, Louth.
Our client an award winning pharmacy chain has a great opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join an inspiring company.
Pharmacy technician role is a 24 hour week – permanent job with a competitive salary.
- Ensure customers receive exceptional customer service
- Assist the Pharmacist to accurately and efficiently prepare prescriptions and verify customer information requirements.
- Operate within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practices for relevant services.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock levels, anticipating needs, placing orders, verifying receipt of orders, removing outdated stocks and ensuring team members are aware of shortages.
- Be a great team player
- Previous experience working as a pharmacy technician in a community based environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job, please apply below to Barbara with your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.