Search for your next opportunity
Pharmacy Technician – South Dublin Non Patient Facing Job
Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician for our client in Dun Laoghaire. This technician is to support the team in their Care Home Facility who provide to hospitals and nursing homes.
Comptetive salary on offer
KPI related bonus
Technician role Dublin:
- Manage assigned residential care homes/hospital wards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, care workers and GP’s.
- Responsible for all daily orders for assigned accounts, they must be processed in a timely manner, ready for the pharmacist check.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ensure all monthly orders are returned to the pharmacy and processed before the weekly deadline.
- Follow up any queries with GP’s and Care home nurses
- Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
- Seeking to increase customer satisfaction at all times.
- Work as part of a team, supporting all team members.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job, please apply below to Barbara with your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.