Great opportunity to join a growing team.
Our client, a well -known market leader for office supplies is currently seeking experienced Picker/Packer for ongoing, full-time temporary job in Dublin 15. Monday-Friday, Hours are 08.30am to 16.30pm. The starting hourly rate for this role €9.80 per hour.
The Duties of the Picker/Packer job are:
- Picking various items for despatch.
- Loading and unloading containers.
- Sorting/labelling/packing/tagging various items.
- Quality checking.
- Ensuring daily/weekly targets are meet.
The Requirements for this Picker/Packer job are:
- EU Citizen/stamp 4 required.
- Picking and packing experience.
- Manual handling certificate is desirable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications and written skills.
- Must be able to work early shifts to late finishes.
- Please note heavy lifting involved.
- Working Monday-Friday and Hours are 08.30 to 16.30.
Benefits of these Picker/Packer job:
- hourly rate is €9.80 per hour.
- Holiday pay.
- Weekly Wages.
- May lead to Permanent full-time for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Picker/Packer in Dublin 15, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01 871 76 76 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.