Procurement Specialist – north Dublin
This is a rare opportunity for a Procurement Specialist/Lead to join our global client’s corporate head office in north Dublin. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, within their Facilities Management function, you will be responsible for providing good and services (hard and soft) to the company’s various clients.
The ideal candidate will come from a FM / construction background bringing with them experience of the full tendering process.
Key responsibilities of this Procurement Specialist role include:
- Identify and target key spend areas for review and drive cost savings to meet annual targets
- To rationalise the supply base and develop a list of Approved/Preferred suppliers and monitor/manage compliance
- Provide procurement expertise to negotiate optimum supply terms and formalise supply contracts
- Ensure supply contracts have suitable SLA’s to meet the requirements of the business and are managed accordingly through an effective SRM process
- Liaise with and support key stake holders in the business
- Deliver change management projects
- Support the business units by providing professional procurement advice and support
Key requirements for this Procurement Specialist include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage new and existing supplier relationships
- Previous experience within purchasing/procurement environment within the Facilities sector is advantageous
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to €55k DOE, bonus & others benefits.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.