Fruit and Veg Manager Cork
I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a Produce manager. My client is a successful supermarket group delivering the highest standards in the market. Ideally, you will be an experienced fruit and veg department leader looking for the next step in your career.
A progressive career and salary of up to 30k is on offer for the right candidate for this job in Cork.
Fruit and veg Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring customers experience excellent service at all times
- Ensuring the department is presented in a professional manner.
- Stock Ordering
- Driving sales & margin in the department.
Requirements of the Fruit and Veg Manager
- A minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role within a high volume fresh food business.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of fruit & veg/produce in general.
- Must be trained in HACCP
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.