Produce Department Manager, Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Fruit and Veg Manager for our client in Cork. Our client is a high-profile grocery retail business with multiple stores in the Munster region and they are looking for Produce Manager to join their team and take full control over the Fruit and Veg department in their Supermarket.
The Produce Manager will need to have previous experience managing a produce or fresh food department as well as the ability to manage waste and drive sales through effective merchandising and stock ordering.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Fruit and Veg Manager to take full ownership of a thriving department in a high-volume Supermarket store.
Your role and responsibilities as Produce Manager:
- Ensuring that effective waste management and stock rotation procedures are in place
- Adhering to HACCP and food safety legislation
- Merchandising and promotional activities
- Negotiating with suppliers and to achieve a high profit margin
- Achieving KPIs and sales targets
- Providing the highest standard of service
Who you are:
- Previous experience managing a produce, chill or fresh food department
- A passion for driving sales and standards within your department
- Enthusiastic with a keen attention to detail
If you are interested in this Produce Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability, please feel free to call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 to discuss. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.