Product Compliance Specialist job, Dublin city centre
Our leading international fashion client is looking for a Product Compliance Specialist who can work within a fast-paced environment and who possesses excellent organisational and communication skills.
Working closely with the QA team, suppliers and key stakeholders, the successful Product Compliance Specialist will establish and maintain best practise and minimise risk to the business. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will define product compliance requirements and advise the buying teams and other departments on safety and compliance related issues prior to product sign off.
With a brilliant culture, beautiful modern head office, with one of the most competitive packages in the market, our client will also help you develop your career and offer you substantial training.
Your day-to-day of this Product Compliance Specialist job include:
- Alongside QA ensure all products our tested to our clients and Legal requirements
- To maintain awareness of compliance regulations within emerging markets and existing markets.
- Support the Compliance Manager to compile the business requirements for new markets and ensure solutions to mitigate risk
- Establish and maintain relationships with Customer Services, Legal and Retail teams
- Monitor and report on supplier testing and failure/compliance rates
- Research and analyse compliance data and proactively seek commercial problem solving to potential compliance issues
- Implement process for maintaining regulatory documentation to support with preparing regulatory submissions and managing the regulatory submission process
- Liaise with Supply Chain and ensure all compliance certificates are issued in line with the business’s critical path
- Develops a formal due diligence program, engaging with all key stakeholders
Experience Required for this Product Compliance Specialist job include:
- Understanding of product compliance from a legal perspective
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business ethics
- Understands business need for flexibility and modifies behaviour accordingly; exhibits a positive, determined and results driven attitude
- Advanced computer literacy e.g. Excel
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively
Package: DOE & Excellent benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123