Butcher jobs West Dublin
A well-known food service provider has a number of food production departments in this large facility in West Dublin. One of the areas that is continuing to expand is their successful meat department. Currently, there is a team of ten skilled butchers with others in training that you will work with directly. We are looking to add a number of qualified and part qualified butchers to this busy team due to their successful growth in sales. Our client who employs over 900 staff alone in this amazing facility offers excellent benefits, a starting rate of 14.68 for qualified butchers with a view to earning overtime, pension and other rewards.
Duties of this Butcher Job :
- Safely and accurately producing high-quality food product within the meat cutting facility
- Adhere to the Health and Safety Regulations
- Cut, trim, bone, tie and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and Lamb
- Ensure correct orders are sent to customers
- Should have experience working within a busy team environment
- Ensure your workstation is clean and tidy
- Must have a good level of butcher skills
- Must be flexible to the business needs
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.