Butcher Job North Dublin/Meath
An opportunity is available for a skilled Butcher to join a successful Fresh Food Supplier. Our client is now seeking an experienced butcher to join their busy Production facility in the North Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most successful Suppliers delivering exceptional quality product to their customers nationwide. They operate with the highest standards and pride themselves on their fresh food offering. This job is ideal for a fully qualified butcher looking to join a fast-paced and professional supplier group.
There are ample opportunities to progress into senior roles, excellent hourly rate and work life balance available with this brand.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- Minimum 3-4 years butcher experience
- Experience regarding cutting and boning.
- Excellent Knife skills are required for this job
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Passionate about quality fresh food.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of all meats as required
- breaking and boning of carcasses and fine cutting of different joints of meats.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
- Meeting quota and production numbers.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.