Production/Supply Chain Coordinator job in Meath – Fixed term contact
Our client is seeking a Production/Supply Chain Coordinator to support their Buying, Sales and Operations team. You will need to be able to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. As Production/Supply Chain Coordinator, you be required to work cross functionally in the business so you must have an ability to communicate well in order to get the job done.
This is an opportunity to work within a great team and within a creative environment.
*The contract is initially for 9 months but may be extended for a further 3 months*
- Complete set up of all new products and maintenance of stock records
- Generation of purchase orders
- Manage the supply chain process from creation of PO’s to dispatch of goods
- Review of goods in-stock and forecast demand
- Advise suppliers of requirements from order through to dispatch of goods to stores
- Communicate with Buying team on stock, deliveries dates etc.
- Liaise with production manager to prepare requirements / materials to meet end stock dispatch dates.
- Plan shipment requirements based on customer / brand requirements
- Get quotations for shipments and arrange based on store dates / cost
- Review all shipping documentation and prepare for customs clearances
- Oversee packaging requirements for each purchase order
- Arrange for testing of new products to establish correct wash care instructions etc.
Requirements for the job:
- Ideally a Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management is desirable
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational, analytical & data management skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Salary: DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience. SB123