Retail Grocery Fresh Food Manager West Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for one of the most successful supermarket groups in Ireland at present.
We are recruiting for a passionate retailer who has strong Fresh Food Manager experience with a background managing a high volume red meat department. Are you an ambitious retailer looking to join a larger and more professional retail group in the market? We have an exciting Fresh Food Duty Manager job that is based in an excellent store that has a large team and turnover. Our client is a very well respected retail group and is responsible for developing some of the most successful retailers in the industry. Our client is a highly commercial retail business, you must have a strong commercial acumen and have experience managing teams in a fast-paced and pressurised environment. You should be currently managing in a high turnover supermarket or a fast-paced convenience store.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organising rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink Fully HACCP and food safety training
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747