Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is hiring a registered Psychiatric Nurse for our client in South Dublin. In a bright and modern setting, this purpose-built facility provides specialist care to adults with both psychiatric and neuropsychiatric disorders. Many patients referred are those with the most complex and challenging needs. Through the collaboration of a dedicated multidisciplinary team, our client adopts a person-centered care approach to allow individuals to improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a Psychiatric Nurse who can build a rapport with the people they care for and have a calming nature in tense situations. Our client is invested in their employee’s well-being, training, and career growth.
- Manage a caseload of patients
- Safe medication management
- Provide emotional support for service users
- Co-ordinate care and interventions with other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Advocating for patients
- Delegation to other colleagues as appropriate
Requirements for a successful candidate:
- Active NMBI registration
- Knowledge of MAPA techniques is beneficial
- Work well as part of a team
- Newly graduated Psych Nurses and General Nurses with an interest in mental health services are welcome to apply
- Salary based on payscale
- Training opportunities
- Career development
- Supportive working environment
- Employee assistance programme
If you are beginning your career or are an experienced mental health professional, please submit your CV below or contact Caoimhe on 087-7013426. Your application will be strictly confidential.