Our client wishes to strengthen their existing team by appointing 2 Psychiatric Nurses for an immediate start. Excel Healthcare in association with their esteemed client have an immediate vacancy for experienced psychiatric nurses with a reputable mental health hospital.. This fantastic service is registered as an approved centre with the Mental Health Commission, specialising in the provision of mental health treatment and care to older persons and adults and providing services for persons with serious and enduring Mental Health disorders. Our Client is proud of consistently good reports from government regulators over many years and strive to operate the hospital to the highest standards.
The successful applicant for this Psychiatric Nurse job will have:
Ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in acute/chronic psychiatric care or care of the elderly. . NHowever, RPN’s without this experience but with an ability to demonstrate a strong desire/commitment to work in the area, will also be considered.
Have full registration with the INMB or be eligible to do so
Strong organisational/team skills
Knowledge of HIQA requirements
Excellent communication skills with fluent English
Eligibility to work in Ireland
The job of Psychiatric Nurse will cover the following responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational procedures and work structures.
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitate autonomy.
- To participate in quality development and audit.
- To reflect in practice the mission statement of the organisation through the provision of responsible, empathetic and professional psychiatric care.
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and nursing skills and would like to apply for this Psychiatric Nurse job with an established psychiatric hospital, please apply via sending your CV below for the attention of Matthew White.