Purchasing Administrative Assistant job, west Dublin
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for administrative including managing purchase orders, dealing with suppliers and customers queries etc.
The desired candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar buying/FMCG role and will have strong IT and organisational skills.
As Purchasing Administrative Assistant, you must be a self-assured communicator, who thrives within a fast-paced and reactive environment.
Responsibilities of this Purchasing Administrative Assistant job include:
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Ensuring all information on the system is accurate and up to date
- Liaising with suppliers regarding deliveries
- Working closely with the warehouse team
- Creating and managing Purchase, Sales Orders / Returns using SAP
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies using SAP
- Stock control – prepare for stock takes and carry out any necessary investigations
- Management of stock allocations
- Communicating with customers, answering any queries, and providing order updates
- Creating Sales Returns using SAP
Requirements for this Purchasing Administrative Assistant job include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders inside and outside the business
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute within deadlines
- Effective team working, with good time management skills.
- Highly organised individual
- Professional attitude, discreet and trustworthy.
Salary: €30-35k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.