Quality Assistant (Food) job, Co. Wicklow
Our client, whose ethos is healthy eating and living, is now looking for a Quality Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Quality Manager and working hand-in-hand with production, as Quality Assistant, you will ensure that the standards in quality and in Food Safety are met and maintained.
Responsibilities of this Quality Assistant job:
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information, with external and internal parties ensuring an ongoing understanding of current issues, proposing and/or taking action where appropriate
- General administration, word processing, data entry and filing
- Have full knowledge of the Quality Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the development and maintain the QA systems and documentation as directed by the QA Manager and production team
- Perform Quality Control Checks where necessary
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers on behalf of the QA Manager as required
- To implement the standardisation of all recipes, and batches to ensure consistency in the makeup of all recipes and batches.
- To implement the nutritional analysis of new recipes and development
- To prepare and maintain HACCP KPIs
- To ensure compliance with company and best practice standards.
- To comply with the health and safety working practices.
Requirements for this Quality Assistant job:
- A degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Advantageous to have 1+ years in Food Quality Role
- PC literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solver – identify risks and initiate solutions
Salary: €28-32k DOE & benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.