Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is partnering with Ireland’s largest orthopaedic hospitals, to hire a permanent Radiographer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly specialized hospital.
Located in the North West of Dublin just off the M50, our client is easily accessible by car or public transport. The hospital offers rehabilitation, sports and exercise medicine, rheumatology, oncology and paediatric surgery. They have an extensive radiology department, including CT, MRI and interventional radiology. A positive work culture is promoted, with a focus on educational opportunities to enhance professional development. This role presents a unique opportunity to specialize and advance your career as a Radiographer and to become part of a world-class hospital renowned for education, research, and patient care.
- Perform diagnostic imaging upon requests
- Provide intra-operative service to the surgeons
- Ensure correct use of all equipment, ensuring compliance with Standards and Codes of Practice
- Mentor radiography students during clinical placements
- Treating all patients with courtesy and respect and reporting any patient concerns to the patients’ assigned team or the nursing team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Registered with CORU
- Valid Radiography qualification, recognized by the Irish Institute of Radiographers
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised restaurant
- A contributory staff pension scheme
- Credit Union and Group Insurance Scheme
- Free parking and bike to work scheme
- Excellent staff engagement and a positive working environment
- Staff library
- Professional development opportunities
If you are a newly graduated or an experienced Radiographer and would like to discuss this role in more detail, submit your CV below to Caoimhe. Your application will be strictly confidential.