Experienced Recruitment Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our expanding team here in Excel recruitment – outstanding package on offer with generous, uncapped commission structure, fantastic working environment, plenty of progression opportunity and full access to a thriving, live desk!
For more than 17 years, we at Excel Recruitment have been Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company and we are now opening our doors to welcome an experienced recruitment consultant to join our rapidly growing retail division!
Salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience
Key skills required for the job of Experienced Recruiter
- 1 + year of solid, full cycle recruitment experience
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A competitive Nature
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
- Ability to work in pressurised situations
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to engage with people at all levels within the firm;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Experienced Recruiter
- Manage the full recruitment process for clients and candidates
Source highest quality candidates for our clients
Negotiate offers Relationship management
- Identify, vet and interview potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles.
- Manage CV database
- Liaise with clients to arrange interviews
- Attending networking opportunities and industry relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections.
If you are passionate about people and retail and have the necessary skills and experience for this Experienced Recruiter job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Nikki Murran or call me on 01-8717600. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.