Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Our client, a high volume big box retailer is undergoing major expansion and is therefore seeking an experienced and detail oriented Regional Loss Prevention Manager to protect the business. This is a field role based in South Dublin, but requires nationwide travel.
The successful candidate must have a full driving licence, along with prior Loss Prevention or Operations management experience within a high volume retail industry.
Experience in Grocery or Non Food Loss Prevention is ideal for this job opportunity.
Responsibilities of the job of Loss Prevention Manager include
- Providing an end to end PP support for 20+ stores whilst ensuring compliance with security, loss prevention, cash management and administrative policies and procedures
- Analysing data via company systems to investigate risk and identify fraud and compliance
- Effectively driving shrinkage reduction initiatives in the business
- Making recommendations to minimise loss and risks via the promotion and development of profit protection awareness, cost reduction initiatives and risk reduction strategies
- Conducting internal interviews and investigations in line with HR policies and procedures
- Communicating investigation outcomes and recommendations to all business levels, whilst actively seeking feedback
- Identifying/ investigating issues of internal theft or abuse, whilst updating and reviewing procedures and programmes to prevent/ reduce repeat occurrences.
- Conducting and developing Profit protection coaching and training for stores.
- Controlling and managing a personal expense budget
- Supporting the implementation/ reviews of the Store Emergency Procedures.
- Monitoring, analysing and reacting in a timely manner to all Loss Prevention incidents.
Requirements of the Loss Prevention Manager role include;
- Previous experience in a Loss Prevention or Operational role.
- Analytical, statistical and numeracy skills with attention to detail
- Experience using data to make commercial decisions
- Ability to conduct both internal and external investigations successfully and professionally
- Strong integrity, planning and organisational skills
- Full-Driving Licence
Package Negotiable Including;
Company Car, Bonus, Pension
If you have the desired experience and skills and would be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.