Regional Manager / Area Manager – Nationwide
Our client, a successful and established ladies fashion retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager / Area Manager to join their team.
With over 30 retail stores across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scotland, our client is seeking an Area Manager based out of Dublin, to manage, lead and develop the chain.
Established over 25 years ago, our client developed their business from designing and manufacturing to driving a successful retail chain.
With the main focus on the development and expansion for the Republic of Ireland, we are seeking an energetic, hands-on, operational manager with excellent people leadership skills who is based out of Dublin but with flexibility to travel nationwide.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, energetic, and hardworking retailer looking to have the autonomy to manage a chain of stores.
The job of Regional Manager / Area Manager includes:
- As retail Area manager, you will be responsible for 17 Republic of Ireland stores and a further 17 in NI
- Work closely with the Directors on Stores, Product, Sales and Commercial direction
- Implement and set strategic operational direction
- Coach, lead and develop Store Managers and Assistant Managers
- To analyse weekly and monthly sales versus targets and take corrective actions
- Standardise store merchandise levels
- Promote and ensure the highest levels of customer service
- Ensure the highest standards of Fashion merchandising is maintained at all time
- Monitor and manage all areas of store costs
- Support management in all areas of achieving sales targets within agreed budgets
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Develop company policies, plans and procedures
Experience required for this Regional Manager / Area Manager role includes:
- 3-4 years Senior Store Management/ Multi-site management/ Area Management experience
- Hands on Retailer with strong operational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- A proven track record in delivering excellent commercial standards
- KPI driven
- Full license and Flexibility to travel nationwide
- Fashion Experience essential
Salary: €65-75k, bonus, car & other benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application