Regional Manager – Leinster
Our client, a leader in Technology and Electrical retailing is seeking an experienced Regional Manager to join their business.
This is a diverse, proactive and forward-thinking retailer who works to inspire and guide in the connected world, making people’s lives better through technology. There new vision involves simplifying the mobile, technology and electrical world for their customers across the UK and Ireland!
This job is suitable for an ambitious and experienced Regional Manager with a proven track record in driving teams across their region to achieve the set and agreed KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience of the mobile/ tech industry but who is looking to expand their knowledge into a larger big box format.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Manager job include:
- To deliver the Retail operational plan through consistent execution of the Customer plan and leadership of store management teams
- To manage, develop and coach the management team within the regions, ensuring they have a competent management team in every store and develop the talent pipeline and capability levels in every store to enhance performance and sustainability for the future
- To make the appropriate interventions to ensure each store performs in line with the business plan, delivering the highest levels of customer and colleague satisfaction, whilst growing bottom line profit
- To role model customer focused leadership at all times across the business to deliver an exceptional customer experience
Skills and qualities for this Regional Manager job include:
- 3-4 years Regional or Area Management experience with a Multinational Retailer
- Strong knowledge of the mobile/ tech industry essential
- Excellent proven training and development skills and experience
- Experience in driving sales and service within an extremely competitive and consultative environment
- Retail savvy, ambitious and energetic are all traits required
Package for Regional Manager include
- €70-75k DOE
- Excellent Benefits and Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application