Regional Manager – Dublin/ Leinster
Our client a Multi-National innovative Gaming and Technology Retailing chain is seeking to recruit an energetic and resilient Regional Manager to join their business.
With over 300 retail branches across Ireland and Uk, this role of Regional Manager requires you to lead, motivate and inspire 20 / 25 retail stores across Dublin, to achieve KPi’s and to deliver change.
This job requires an Numerical Regional manager with strong people management skills and leadership skills. You will be innovative and proactive with experience in similar retail tech industries.
Responsibilities of this Retail Area Manager job include:
- Deliver the annual budget through store KPI focus
- Lead, develop and inspire, fun and service driven team across the stores
- Develop and implement company “change” policy, ensuring an innovative and proactive business approach
- Proactively analyse your regions competition, identifying any business changes required to remain on top
- Identify, plan and implement any local initiatives / promotional activity required for continued growth across your region
- Ensure the stores are delivering excellence and identify any training tools required
- Ensure clear performance management processes are in place
- Through your team of store managers ensure stores are profitably, all costs are controlled, and the business is in line with company plan
- Actively manage the regions P&L
- Carry out Loss Prevention and Risk Audits consistently and ensure plan of action is implemented if required
- Engage and spend quality time with all your store managers on a regular basis
Requirements of this Retail Area Manager job include:
- 3-4 years’ experience operating as a Regional Manager in a Tech or similar industry
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Highly resilient, motivated and energetic
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- A proven track record in strategic management
- P&L Management experience essential
Salary €65 -70k
- Bonus Structure
- Car allowance
- Generous Holiday scheme
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.