Regional Operations Manager
Excel Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager for an established food retailer covering circa 100 locations across Ireland.
As an established Food retailer you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known retailer who is eager to develop their business to the next level of best in class food retailing. This is a rare opportunity to join an award winning business in a role, which will require you to lead management covering various stores, deliver strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board.
With strong growth plans ahead, this is an ideal time to join at a senior strategic level with a view to continued career progression with this organisation. Our client needs an outstanding Regional Operations Manager to help to deliver results and drive teams and the stores forward.
As Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for leading your store teams and key responsibilities will include: –
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects across your stores
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the retail estate
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail management at Head of Retail/Regional Manager/Regional Director/Operations Director level. A passion for delivering next-level service, supporting further business growth and managing a large number of stores is key.
Food retail environment is desired
This candidate will be passionate about coaching and developing their teams, as the client is looking for a leader who will instil the right behaviours to drive customer engagement, sales conversion and elevate the overall in-store customer experience.
A competitive 6 figure salary with a fully expensed company car and a wide range of company benefits along with a strong bonus incentive are on offer for the successful applicant.
Please apply to be considered for this role or contact Barry Whelan in confidence in Excel Recruitment.