Regional Operations Manager
Regional Operations Manager – Pharmacy Retailing
Our client, Irelands fastest growing independent retail pharmacy group, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Regional Operations Manager for Leinster.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading service provider within the Retail pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. As Regional Operations Manager you are responsible for ensuring operational excellence and delivering Pharmacy standards.
Through your support and business acumen you will build solid relationships with your partners, pharmacists and store managers to ensure the delivery of profits and exceptional levels of customer service.
This job opportunity is suited to an ambitious and strategic Retail Regional Manager / Operations Manager looking to join a progressive retailer where future expansion is planned.
Responsibilities of this Retail Operations Manager job include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for supporting, advising and developing a territory of stores across the country
- Ensuring operational excellence is delivered, and Pharmacy standards are executed to the highest level in the region in which you operate
- Responsible for the development and delivery of business growth plans with partners.
- You will support store owners and Store Management on all aspects of driving best practice and help drive best retail standards across your region
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects across your stores
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the retail estate
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
Experience & Skills required for this Retail Regional Operations Manager job:
- Minimum 5 years relevant regional/area retail management experience within Fashion, Grocery or Pharmacy retailing
- All retail sectors are considered
- Strong understanding of category, pricing and margin management advantageous
- Strong understanding of retail standard and all in-house processes
- Experienced in setting, managing and communicating financial reports
- Able to identify, analyse and interpret operational reports and create commercially focused action plans to improve profitability.
- Experience in working within an independent retail space advantageous
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and relationship building skills essential.
- A proven track record in delivering kpis and managing P&L
- Full clean driving license
Salary package: €70-80k DOE
- Health care
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Regional Manager opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application.