Regional Sales Executive – Manufacturing Job Available – Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Representative for our clients, an Irish owned, market leading, specialist manufacturing company, with commercial and industrial applications in a multitude of industry sectors.
As the Regional Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing existing markets based in Dublin and Leinster area. You will be actively involved in the whole business process from introductions stage (speaking to architects) to final closing (Building contractors).
We are looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Executive with experience working in the manufacturing / construction industries based in Dublin.
The Regional Sales Executive Job will cover the following responsibilities:
- Develop existing customer base with Main Contractors and Specifiers
- Maintain contacts with architects, engineers, developers and local authorities to ensure that our client is the recommended choice
- Work with Sales team to identify new business opportunities in the market
The requirements for the Regional Sales Executive Job are:
- Experience dealing with specifiers, architects, engineers
- Must have experience in technical sales within a similar Industry
- Proven track record in winning new business and achieving targets
- Confident Communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Full clean drivers licence
Benefits of the Regional Sales Executive job:
- Starting salary €40,000 – €45,000 per annum
- Pension Contributions
- Company Car
- Company Laptop & Phone
- Ongoing Training and support
If you are interested in the Regional Sales Executive in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or contact Richard on 021 2376002
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.