Regional Sales Manager, Fuel
My client a petrol/lubricant distributor with over 200 service stations across Ireland is looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join their team out on the field.
The successful candidate will ensure the brand is well represented in the forecourts and grow the business in this sector.
The secondary objective is to expand the Fuel Card customer base in SME/Corporates across Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Carlow.
Knowledge fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Regional Sales Manager:
- Identifying business across new service stations
- Developing the fuel card business across SME’s/Corporates
- Preparing and submitting proposals
- Negotiating terms and pricing
- Completing site inspections
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Leading negotiations with prospective new business partners.
- Complying with site standards and legislative compliance and policies
- Attend and represent the company at customer business events and social events.
Skills & Experience for the job of Regional Sales Manager:
- Knowledge fuel, fuel card and/or symbol groups would be an advantage.
- At least five-years’ experience in a fast-moving business to business sales environment.
- Business development experience and a proven track record of meeting targets
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to build cross functional relationships
- Full clean driving licence
- €50,000 to €60,000 with a performance related bonus of up to €5000
- Fully expensed car.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.