Relief Chef Jobs Dublin
Are you looking to make extra cash working as a Chef?
Are you looking to get paid for every hour you work?
Are you looking to work in Dublin City Centre / Kildare / Meath?
Whether you are looking for 1-2 days or 5-7 days’ work per week we have work for you!
Excel Recruitment are looking for an excellent quality of Chef’s to work in relief contracts throughout Dublin area. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who look for Chef’s with an excellent culinary background and a flair for food. Here at Excel we have excellent flexibility, excellent working hours, and excellent rates of pay. Plenty of hours available /Daytime / Evenings / Nights & weekends. While working on our Temp Desk Excel Permanent Recruiters are actively looking for the permanent role for you if you are looking for a full-time position.
Relief Chef Job Requirements:
- 2 + Years’ experience working as a Chef
- Professional qualifications desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP systems
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Extensive knowledge of food, standards and presentation
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Full Chef’s qualifications would be an advantage
Relief Chef Jobs Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all food produced meets highest standards
- Ensure all staff are complying with HACCP system
- Ensure that all relevant control procedures are in place to deliver accurate production records and effective waste management
If you would like to apply for this Relief Chef Job Dublin, please attach a CV below for the attention of Dileta. For more jobs like this, please visit the Jobs at Excel website.