Agency Relief Chef Jobs available with immediate start for experienced Chef’s of All Grades
Full Time Hours or Part time hours available
Salary from €15 per hour
If you are an Agency Chef who has experience working as a Relief Chef in different units this Chef Job is perfect for you.
Would you like to get paid for every hour that you work week to week? Excel Recruitment has a wide range of ongoing temporary, permanent and full time Chef Jobs available. Chef jobs available are at all levels in a variety of Healthcare Units and other properties across all areas of Dublin City Centre and surrounds.
If you would like your Chef Job to be a roster of 1-2 days per week or even 5-7 days per week we are flexible and have work to offer you! Whether you are between jobs, already working part time or looking for a few extra hours, we have plenty of opportunities for you to earn a great hourly rate and take home a good wage. The Agency Chef Jobs with our company have Recruiters who can help you to find full-time, permanent positions tailored to your experience, skills and lifestyle.
Excel Recruitment Chef Jobs will benefit you with excellent rates of pay which you will be paid weekly, you would be able to choose the days and shifts you want to do, you would have a chance in working in various industries with a possibility of the role to leading to permanent full time position. You would make new contacts and show our clients your skills and work ethic as a Chef.
Responsibilities of these Chef Jobs:
- Prepare all food items to order as requested within specified time limits
- Prepare portions of meat, fish and poultry
- Minimise waste
- Label all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards and follow HACCP procedures
- Comply with food safety and temperature standards
- Keep the kitchen area neat, clean and sanitary
- Stock control of food items in your section according to specifications
- Working with an existing team in the day to day running of the kitchen
Requirements of these Chef Jobs
- Experience in a kitchen working as a Chef
- Knowledge of HACCP, food safety and food labelling
- Experience working with an Agency as a Relief Chef a benefit
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times while setting the standard for all team members
- Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively and professionally
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and Hard Working
- Flexible around roster changes
If you would like to apply for these Agency Relief Chef Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Immediate work is available for candidates looking to start ASAP