Search for your next opportunity
Relief Manager – Charity
Our client, a well-known national voluntary organisation with a strong retail presence, is seeking a Relief Manager to join their team. This role will provide management cover to stores across Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare.
As Relief Manager, you will maximise sales, lead and develop employees and volunteers, and provide customer service that meets and exceeds expectations.
Due to the nature of the business model, the ideal candidate will have an interest in charitable organisations, have empathy for the cause, and a strong people management skillset. You will be hands-on and standards-driven with a natural customer approach.
- Great working hours – 37.5 hours – store is closed Sundays
- Life assurance
- Sick pay
- Health plan
- 23 days of annual leave
- Maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Christmas voucher
- Education support
Responsibilities of this job:
- Manage and lead teams within the region’s stores
- Train and coach staff members
- Manage and develop store performance
- Review day-to-day operations of stores including customer care, retail standards, financial control, and health and safety
- Maximise financial contribution by striving to meet store sales target
- Work closely with the charity’s committee and Head Office team
- Develop a “sales through service” culture with the aim of retaining existing customers, attracting new customers, and expanding customer activity to include, buying, donating, and volunteering
Skills and experience required for this job:
- Previous management experience preferably in fashion retail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Proven track record in reaching targets
- Ability to establish and foster excellent working relationships
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.