Reporting Analyst Job – West Dublin
As Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Buying team in achieving targets and KPIs, through the accurate maintenance of their system and creating key business reports.
Reporting to the Head of Buying, as Reporting Analyst, you will work closely with the pharmaceutical (ethical) Buying team to collate and crunch key data in order to drive sales for the business.
This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, varied role whilst undertaking essential profitability reporting, margin control and continuously seeking out analysis to improve sales.
- Creating reports detailing sales and profitability by supplier and customer
- Provide insight through reporting in order to highlight wins and lost opportunities
- Drive improvements in margin through monthly communication with Sales & Finance teams
- Support Buying team in management of contract negotiations and ongoing relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Manage daily and weekly pricing and financial forecasts
- Excellent business acumen
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial administrative job
- Exceptional understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent level of analysis and numeracy skills
Salary package: DOE & Great benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!