Reservations Manager Job Dublin
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Reservations Manager from a 4 Star or 5 Star Hotel background. This hotel holds great career progression within the group and are a well branded international property. This position may suit a Reservations Supervisor or Assistant Reservations Manager who has experience managing a small team and is looking to become a Reservations Manager.
Responsibilities of this Reservations Manager Job Dublin:
- Strong Knowledge of market trends and booking patterns
- Daily and weekly reports on Room Revenue for Revenue Manager
- Ensure maximum revenue through rates and 3rd party sites
- Maximising room revenue through efficient yield Management.
- Management of Revenue Streams GDS/Websites
- Manage group business for the hotel to include Tour Operators, MICE and Leisure Groups
- To ensure maximum occupancy is achieved on all high demand dates
- Ensure accurate forecasting of payroll and management the business outlet.
- Support and liaise with Front office Manager and General Manager
- Management of Reservations department and all staff
Requirements of this Reservations Manager Job Dublin:
- A minimum of 2 years management experience in Reservations
- Good knowledge of GDS/Websites
- Proven record with Tour Operators, MICE and Leisure Groups.
- Sound and astute knowledge of the industry
If you would like to apply for this Reservations Manager Job Dublin Job please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please see the Excel Recruitment website for similar live jobs.