This award-winning luxury hotel boasts a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant along with a more informal and casual bistro. The restaurant manager would be responsible for both outlets along with the hotel’s In Room Dining department and a team of over 25 staff. This is a particularly senior restaurant manager role and would involve reporting to and working closely with the Director of Food and Beverage and the hotel’s General Manager.
The successful candidate would be supported by a dedicated and experienced team of assistant managers, supervisors and senior waiting staff. This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to take the next step in their career and manage a large food and beverage operation. The hotel has a strong belief in ensuring a work life balance and is recognised as an employer of choice.
Benefits of this Restaurant Manager Job Dublin:
- Excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate
- Opportunity to join one of Dublin’s leading hotels
- Scope to implement new ideas and to make change
- An environment that promotes growth and development
- An employer who is focused on ensuring a work / life balance
- Complimentary parking, meals and uniform
- Beautiful and unique setting
Requirements of this Restaurant Manager Job Dublin:
- A luxury hospitality mindset and a guest centric approach to management
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Experience in a similar high-end operation in a management capacity
If you are interested in this Restaurant Manager Job Dublin, please do not hesitate to apply or send your CV in confidence I also welcome the opportunity to discuss the role in greater detail through 01 871 7676. Please visit excelrecruitment.com for similar live jobs