Restaurant Manager Job Dublin Airport
A restaurant manager Job in Dublin airport is available. Our client is looking for an experienced and ambitious restaurant manager who is accustomed to working in a busy food outlet for Dublin airport. The ideal candidate will be experienced with both operational and financial responsibilities for the airport restaurant. This manager must also be very strong on customer service and attention to detail and have very high service standard.
Responsibilities of this restaurant manager job Dublin airport
- Rostering of restaurant staff in the airport unit
- Hiring, Inducting and Training of all Staff
- Ensuring the Team maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ensuring a high quality of service is maintained at all times and that service runs efficiently on a consistent basis
- Compiling weekly reports for senior management
- Creating and achieving team targets in line with the Company’s goals and objectives
- To ensure that the restaurant operates within budget as set out by senior management
- Till reconciliation and lodgements
Requirements of this restaurant manager Dublin airport
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager in a busy service environment
- Good strong communicator with the ability to give instructions under pressure
- Comfortable creating, designing and costing menus.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and ensure a fast and efficient service
- Strong leadership skills and strong business and financial acumen
- Attending meetings when required
- Previous experience as a manager in Dublin airport would be desirable but not preferential
If you would like to apply for this restaurant manager job Dublin airport, please send a CV and cover letter in confidence. For similar positions, please see the Excel Recruitment website.