Retail Accountant job in West Dublin
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly dynamic Retail Accountant to join our forward thinking retail pharmacy group in West Dublin.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will become an integral business partner and build effective relationships with other areas of the business. You will look for opportunities to grow margin and add commercial value through your financial analysis. As Retail Accountant, you will enjoy work collaboratively and driving the business to continued success.
- Support retail partners in driving profit
- Conduct ongoing monthly financial analysis on sales and identify areas to increase margins
- Financial modelling to identify costs saving opportunities
- Partner with the commercial, operational, sales & IT teams in driving the profitability of individual customers
- Support the budgeting and re-forecasting process
- Work closely with banking partners to support retailers at securing debt finance
- Drive process improvements to enhance the reporting process
- Support the business in determining, researching and growing affinity scheme’s that would support the retail network
- Min 2+ years relevant commercial experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Organised and process driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary package: DOE & excellent benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.