Retail Area Manager – Dublin, Leinster
With over 300 retail stores across Ireland and the UK, our client a well-known forward thinking gaming / tech industry is seeking to recruit an energetic and resilient Retail Regional Manager. Based out of the Dublin/ Leinster region, you will oversee, lead and manage 20/25 stores.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, ever changing environment. The candidate must be KPI driven with excellent numerical and strong people management skills.
Experience in managing 10+ small format stores in either gaming or tech is ideal for this job opportunity.
Responsibilities of this Retail Area Manager job include:
- Deliver the annual budget through store KPI focus
- Lead, develop and inspire, fun and service driven team across the stores
- Develop and implement company “change” policy, ensuring an innovative and proactive business approach
- Proactively analyse your regions competition, identifying any business changes required to remain on top
- Identify, plan and implement any local initiatives / promotional activity required for continued growth across your region
- Ensure the stores are delivering excellence and identify any training tools required
- Ensure clear performance management processes are in place
- Through your team of store managers ensure stores are profitably, all costs are controlled, and the business is in line with company plan
- Actively manage the regions P&L
- Carry out Loss Prevention and Risk Audits consistently and ensure plan of action is implemented if required
- Engage and spend quality time with all your store managers on a regular basis
Requirements of this Retail Area Manager job include:
- 3-4 years’ experience operating as a Regional Manager in a Tech or similar
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Highly resilient, motivated and energetic
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- A proven track record in strategic management
- P&L Management experience essential
- Excellent Bonus Structure – 15%
- Pension, car allowance
- Generous Holiday scheme
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.