Retail Area Manager – Dublin
Our client, a large UK based multinational retail chain is seeking to recruit a people orientated Retail Area Manager to oversee 15+ stores across Dublin city centre and co. Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Manager to join a high-volume retailer where there are plans to open new stores across Ireland and the UK.
As Area Manager, you should have success in leading and managing operational teams in a multi-site, high-volume retail environment and a proven track record of implementing business plans and driving compliance.
Responsibilities of this Area Manager job include:
- Engage, inspire and coach store management teams to deliver exceptional store standards & performance
- Continually grow sales and deliver against key KPI’s such as sales, labour and stock loss
- Consistently implement and execute retail priorities which drives great customer experience
- Create a safe environment in stores for our colleagues and customers through effective management of audits and key regulatory affairs such as legal and H&S compliance
- Identify and develop commercial actions plans that drive sustainable sales & customer growth
- Encourage managers to seek and develop knowledge of competitor activity to make appropriate recommendations to drive sales
Skills and qualities for this Area Manager job include:
- 2+ years Area Management experience working in a high-volume non-food/ fashion/ grocery retailer
- Experience of delivering sales targets within a dynamic environment
- Experience of leading teams through significant changes
- Working knowledge of current employment practices
- Computer Literate with basic level of Excel
- Experience of presenting and influencing senior teams within an organisation
- Full clean Irish drivers’ licence
Salary package: DOE
- Health care
- Company phone
- Excellent training and progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Area Manager job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.