Retail Area Manager – Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Retail Area Manager to join their well-known, high-volume unique retail client to maintain company growth and drive profitability across stores in Ireland.
With over 15 retail stores across Ireland, this role of Retail Area Manager requires you to lead, motivate and inspire your team to achieve KPI’s, provide outstanding customer service and also deliver change to this ever-evolving and expanding business.
The successful candidate will be experienced in change management, be a proactive leader and motivator and be a resilient, passionate and innovative retailer.
You will be joining an extremely successful and profitable business where opportunity for progression is available.
The responsibilities for the role of Retail Area Manager include:
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director and Managing Director
- Maximise sales and profitability by setting achievable targets
- Drive performance by training, challenging, motivating, and providing good quality feedback to Store Managers and the team related to all areas of retail operations
- Set, maintain and improve standards ensuring stores are properly merchandised at all times
- Ensure that sales targets, operational goals and expectations, are achieved through regular monitoring
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Provide the team with a stimulating and engaging environment
- Work closely with the Buying Team to optimise locally themed product development opportunities
- Be fully aware of best sellers list to ensure sufficient stock is held in store
Requirements of this Retail Area Manager job include:
- 3+ years Area Management experience
- Experience managing 10+ retail stores
- Have impressive previous management experience in a multi-store, multi-disciplinary organisation
- Substantial experience in the development and growth of Retail Stores
- P&L Management experience essential
- Innovative and inspiring with strong people development experience
Salary package: €60-70k DOE
- Excellent career progression
- Other excellent benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.