Retail Area support – Pharmacy
Our client, an expanding Pharmacy retail chain is seeking to recruit an Area manager / Area advisor to support 20+ Retail Pharmacy Stores. With over 50 community pharmacy stores nationwide, this job opportunity is suited to an experienced Retail pharmacy manager with a technician qualification and experience in product ordering and product margin.
You will support the retail group with offering best practice in service, product placement, category management, margin training and development.
This job is suited to a natural ambitious leader with excellent influencing and communications skills and a strong background in making commercial decisions.
With stores based nationwide, travel flexibility is essential.
Job Responsibilities for the job of Area Pharmacy support advisor role include
- Build a strong business relationship with all franchise partners, store managers and pharmacists
- Support and advise pharmacies on best practice in order to deliver the highest of operational standards and service
- Ensure all aspects of the brand guideline are communicated and adhered to
- Ensure Company order system guidelines are being adhered to
- Provide excellent customer service and promote customer engagement
- Ensure compliance to Company purchasing policies to ensure maximum margin in all areas of the pharmacy
- Ensure compliance with preferred retail pricing that maximises margin, considers product price sensitivity and local competitive factors
- Manage and delegate tasks to the store team effectively
- Provide feedback to commercial team on local competitive issues to exploit local opportunities
- Advise on implementation of planograms and merchandising guidelines
- Support the store on profitability, service and standards by sharing best practice and ideas from other pharmacies and competitors
- Ensure the Pharmacy team is kept informed of all company updates
- Provide training, where required on all aspects of the business
- Highlight where any efficiency’s and improvements can be made in the store
Job Requirements of the Pharmacy support advisor role include:
- At least 3 years senior store or multi-site management experience within pharmacy retailing
- Good level of understanding of category, pricing and margin management
- Have strong people management and influencing skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Retail business degree or equivalent
- Proven record of sales growth and business development
- Pharmacy technician qualification experience
- Basic €50k
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your current updated c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application