Retail Assistant Buyer – Pharmacy (Front of Shop), West Dublin
Our client, is a successful service provider within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, who operate a chain of successful pharmacies, is seeking a Retail Assistant Buyer to provide support their Front of Shop category. This is a great business to grow your buying career and learn about all aspects of a retail pharmacy business.
Our client has grown significantly in recent years, both organically and through acquisition therefore are looking for an ambitious and determined Retail Assistant Buyer to join their dynamic team.
As Retail Assistant Buyer you will support the Senior Symbol Buyer, be responsible for the promotional cycles, management of the Buying calendar and attend store visits to check compliance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of this Retail Assistant Buyer role:
- Responsible for accurate forecasting for promotional stock & NPD
- Supporting the database team by providing updated net prices/ supplier price lists
- Assisting the Category Manager for planogram reviews
- Working closely with the marketing team for Point of Sale for promotions
- Attending trade shows home/abroad and supplier meetings
Our client believe that its people and employees are the driving force of the business! So, in order to be apart of this thriving retail group you will need:
- 2+ years buying experience
- Excellent numerical, analytical and IT skills
- McLernons and/or EPOS experience an advantage
- Experience & knowledge in FOS/OTC/VMS is advantageous
- An ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!