Retail Assistant Manager – Dublin City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Retail Assistant Manager to join our well-known Irish Retailer in their store in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in high volume fashion, grocery or non-food retail. You must be a hands-on operational retailer and have experience managing a team of more than 10 staff.
You should be customer driven and be able to think on your feet. You must be flexible to work across Monday to Sunday 9am – 10pm.
Responsibilities of this Retail Assistant Manager job include:
- Ensure excellent retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Mentor, motivate and develop a strong team of sales consultants
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV and UPT
- Carry out regular Product knowledge training ensuring consistent service
- Carry regular Team Briefs in order of your team to receive all information to achieve targets
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
Requirements of this Retail Assistant Manager job include:
- Retail management experience in a non-food, grocery or fast-fashion role
- Experience in managing a fast-paced environment
- Strong people management and engagement skills
- Experience in managing a team of 10+
- A proven record of commercial success
- Self- motivated and energetic
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Salary €35- 37k
- 45-hour contract
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.