Retail Assistant Manager – Dublin
Our client, an established and successful Multinational Non-Food Retailer is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager to oversee the operations and people management in their fast-paced store in Dublin.
As Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the Store Manager to drive operational standards and motivate an experienced sales team in order to grow sales.
With over 15 large Retail Superstores across Ireland, they are looking for an experienced retail manager with a similar operational retail management experience in either non-food or big box fashion retailing.
If you are highly processed and KPI driven retailer with experience in providing excellent customer service this could be the right job for you!
The Retail Assistant Manager job responsibilities includes the following
- To support your General Store Manager with all day to day store operational management duties
- Drive operational standards across the floor ensuring excellence
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To ensure a Systematic approach in planning and organising all departments within this store
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
Experience required for the job of Retail Assistant Manager
- 2-3 years’ experience in Supermarket Grocery, Non-Food Retailing or High-Volume Fashion Retail Management experience is required
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large turnover and a high-volume business
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
Package for Retail Assistant Manager
- €45k DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided.