Retail Assistant Manager – Dundrum, south Dublin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and tech savvy Assistant Manager to join a well-known multinational Telecoms and Services Retailer in one of their stores in Dundrum, Dublin.
Our client is known for providing exceptional customer service through up to date product knowledge and to the minute best buy deals.
If you possess excellent leadership and management skills, coupled with a desire to achieve KPI’s and can bring innovation and enthusiasm, this may be the job for you.
The role and responsibility for Assistant Manager include the following
- Support the store manager with all aspects of driving sales, KPIs’s and standards
- Deliver product Knowledge to all consultants ensuring all targets are achieved
- Ensure excellent commercial and visual standards are always maintained
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure and adhere to all up to date company policy and procedures
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure that they consistently deliver their targets.
- Champion superior customer experience ensuring that the sales team are advocates for the brand
- Provide on the floor coaching and support the sales team to use ideas and solutions in a targeted approach to meeting customer needs ensuring that their expressed and underlying needs are satisfied
Experience required for the job
- 2+ years Assistant Management experience in Fashion, Telecoms or Non-Food / food retailing
- Strong KPI Management experience
- Experience in leading and coaching a consultative sales team
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- Excellent telecoms knowledge
- Salary: €26k
- Mobile phone
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application