Assistant Manager- Limerick
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for our client in Limerick. Our client has multiple high volume grocery stores across Ireland and are part of a well-known symbol brand. This is a progressive opportunity with a large scale business that has an excellent reputation for customer service and fresh food.
The Assistant Retail Manager will need to have a strong work ethic and previous grocery retail management experience.
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Achieving sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Achieving a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Manager.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Being aware and implementing all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiency in operation i.e. Reports/ scanning info etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in retail management
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job in Limerick or any other Retail job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.