Retail Assistant Manager Naas, Kildare
I am currently recruiting for an experienced manager to join my client who is a well known retail group in this location. We have an Assistant Manager job available in one of their busy grocery shops. This store is well resourced and has a healthy turnover with lots of new and exciting concepts. If you are an ambitious manager who would love the opportunity of working with a winning retail group that will offer excellent training, progression and a chance to increase your salary please apply below.
We are seeking an experienced manager within a grocery convenience supermarket or supermarket store, with a fresh food offering please apply below.
Competitive salary on offer for this job.
The job of the Retail Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of this busy retail store
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and Supervisors in order to maintain a healthy profit through the correct management of waste, wages, and general cost control.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements for the Grocery Assistant Manager job:
- 2 -3 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.