Assistant Manager – North Dublin
Our Client, a distinguished Irish health and well-being retailer, is seeking an ambitious and experienced Assistant Manager to join their stores in Swords, North Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused and KPI driven Assistant Manager, with a particular interest in health and well-being. The successful candidate will be leading and mentoring a team of 5-8 staff, while maintaining exceptional store standards, and offering superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will be sales driven, will have a keen eye for detail, and will carry 2+ years of retail management experience.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job include
- Leading, mentoring and motivating a strong team of 8+
- Supporting the Store Manager with all aspects of running the store
- Ensuring Store Standards are delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Communicate company objectives and KPI’s to your team and ensure the training plan and all product knowledge tools are available at all times
- Conduct effective and encouraging team meetings and briefs on a regular basis encouraging open communication and feedback at all times
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities
- Manage your P&L, controllable costs and budgets
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all stores and associates adhere to Company policies and deliver excellent operating standards and safe working environment
- Analyse trading reports and take corrective action where required
- Ensure correct product availability and stock holding
Skills and experience required for the job of Assistant Manager include
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Experience in working within a KPI driven environment
- Interest in Health and well-being
- Customer service driven
Salary: 25k + 5k bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018148747 for a confidential chat!