Assistant Store Manager Job North Dublin
My client who owns and operates a group of high turnover forecourt retail stores in the Leinster region is expanding their company and are looking to hire, enthusiastic hard-working retail Managers for this growing business. This company is led by a great professional retailer, who will train and develop your retail skills further. There are loads of opportunities to progress to shop Manager, as our client has opened three new stores last year alone and have further plans to expand and open more stores this year and next. You should have experience Supervising or Managing in another retail food shop, supervising staff and completing shop orders in fresh foods and grocery is a must. Competitive starting salary will depend on the level of experience.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for the Retail Manager job
- Two years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to the business needs.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747