Assistant Store Manager Job South Dublin
My client who owns and operates a number of convenience stores in South Dublin, is searching for an Assistant Manager for the store. This company is led by a great professional retailer, who will train and develop your retail skills further. This role is perfect for an individual looking for an opportunity to grow into retail management and progress their managerial career.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for the Retail Manager job
- Two years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to the business needs.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747