Supermarket Assistant Manager South Dublin
Our client, Ireland’s leading convenience retail group are looking for an Assistant Manager for their store in South Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supermarket brand who have a focus on Fresh Food and excellent Customer Service.
This Assistant Manager job comes with an excellent salary and future opportunities to progress. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Supervisor or Team Leader looking to take the next step in their grocery retail career.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Ensuring all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Stock and waste management
- Key-holding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Supermarket Assistant Manager job in South Dublin then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.