Retail Assistant Store Manager – Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a processed driven and strategy focused Retail Assistant Store Manager to join our growing UK multinational fashion and homeware retail client. This role is based in one of their fast-paced stores in Dublin.
As an experienced Retail Manager, you will have a deep insight into commercial matters and the ability to motivate employees to create an engaging, high-performance work culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a high-volume store environment that is constantly changing and growing.
If you are an experienced Store Manager / Senior Assistant Manager coming from a high-volume retail fashion, non-food or grocery background and looking to progress your career within a global retailer, this could be the next step for you.
The Retail Assistant Store Manager job responsibilities include:
- Drive operational standards across the floor ensuring excellence
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To ensure a Systematic approach in planning and organising all departments within this store
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
Experience required for the job of Retail Assistant Store Manager include:
- 3+ years’ experience in grocery, non-food or fashion high volume retail management experience is required
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large turnover and a high-volume business
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
- Experience in managing teams of 20+
Package for Retail Assistant Manager includes:
- €60-70k DOE
- Health Care
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided.